Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winner of AS I EMBRACE MY JAGGED EDGES

First off, I want to thank Lee for being a great sport and writing a guest post for my blog. I really appreciate it! He's a great guy; make sure you check out his work! And second, thank you to everyone that stopped by and read/commented on Lee's post. I hope you'll come back later and find something useful around here.

Now, according to my count there were 12 comments eligible for a copy of Lee's e-book. I went to Random.org to generate a number for the winner. And that winner is...

Bec!!!

Contact me with your e-mail address you would like me to send the book to. If I don't hear anything within five days, I'll draw another name.

Make sure you stop by and check out tomorrow's guest...you'll be in for a treat!

2 comments:

Lee Thompson/Thomas Morgan/James Logan/Julian Vaughn said...

Yay! Thanks to everyone for entering! Thanks Neal, for hosting! What fun!

Bec said...

Wow! Today just got better... I'm so pleased to have won! Thanks, Lee and Neal!