Monday, February 22, 2010

Testing 1, 2, 3

Hello? Is this thing on?

It's been a while since I've blogged (nearly three weeks!), and this won't be much of an entry. Just letting you know that I'm still here. Life's been a little busy lately. A quick rundown of what's been going on:
  • I completed a short story and submitted it for a magazine contest. Did it more for the practice of writing. I'm currently working on a couple of other stories right now. Time is still the major obstacle to my output. Or, should I say, my time management is the obstacle.
  • I've read some great books in the past few weeks: The Coldest Mile by Tom Piccirilli, No Sleep Till Wonderland by Paul Tremblay, Cuts by Richard Laymon, The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson, and The Freakshow by Bryan Smith.
  • I hope to blog about No Sleep Till Wonderland in the near future. I'll also be blogging about The Skull Ring by next week.
  • Just started reading a classic: First Blood by David Morrell.

That's just a little of what's be going on. Hopefully, I'll become a little more regular with this blogging gig. In the meantime, if you want some good, fresh blogging, check out Gorebeast at Gore's World.

No comments: