Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No sleep for the weary

Lately, I've been suffering from a bit of insomnia. I go through spells like this from time to time. I'm kind of used to it, but it doesn't make it any better. Insomnia is still a pain in the rear. I hate it, and when it comes around, I tend to dwell on it and get more upset about it, which makes it worse. So when it came around this most recent time, I once again began to wonder what brought it on this time (because something usually triggers it). This morning, I finally figured it out. The book that I have eagerly anticipated (probably my most anticipated, ever) was released today! That book is No Sleep Till Wonderland, by Paul Tremblay. My copy is on its way, and it must be my anticipation for it that is keeping me awake at night. So if you haven't picked up your copy, what are you waiting for??? Do it. Do it now!

No comments: