Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Touching Base

Just a quick update of what's going on with me. There are a number of things on my "To Do" list, but my time seems to be shrinking awfully fast! But here are a few things that I have planned or that are in the pipeline:

1. I WILL write a review of Scott Nicholson's Speed Dating with the Dead. I finished this ebook (my first one on my new reader) last week, and it was a very enjoyable read. A bit different from Mr. Nicholson's other books I've read. I'd definitely recommend it.

2. I WILL get my "Books Read" section updated on the main page here. I believe it stops at 34 or 35, and as of right now I've finished 54 books this calender year. By far my best year ever for reading.

3. I am currently Beta reading a new Scott Nicholson book, and enjoying the heck out of it. It's the best "worst" novel I've ever read.

4. I plan on posting here more consistently. I know, I know, I've said it before. But I really want to use this blog to share my love for books, and I feel it is a good way for me to practice my writing skills. Just need to find where I placed all my time.

5. This weekend I'm going to a signing with Brian Keene and Mary Sangiovanni in Williamsburg, VA. Needless to say, I'm super stoked about this!

6. I plan on sharing more about my experience with ebooks. I'm a newbie to them, but folks like Scott Nicholson and J. A. Konrath have me really excited about them. Plus, they're doing some cool stuff and there are some awesome books available in ebook form only.

I think that about covers it for now. I'm going to probably start pecking away at this list tomorrow, as I've been up for 28 hours right now, and I'm a bit tired. I'd like to have a clear mind so I can enjoy things!

No comments: