Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Quick Update

I don’t have a book review ready and it may be a few days before I finish the next book I’m reading for review. But I want to give you a quick update on a couple things going on.

First, today marks the official launch day for Debbi Mack’s new book, Least Wanted. This is the follow-up to her breakout first novel, Identity Crisis. If you enjoy hardboiled crime novels, make sure you check this one out because the heroine in this series will have you coming back for more. And with both of these books priced at $0.99 for a limited time, they’re a steal! For more info on each of these books, check out my review of Least Wanted and my review of Identity Crisis.

Second, Scott Nicholson’s new novella, Crime Beat, is now live at Amazon and is also available for the Nook and at Smashwords. I had the pleasure of proofing this one and it’s a blast to read. Witty and entertaining throughout, it had me staying up late into the night to finish it. Do yourself a favor and grab a copy of this treat.

I’m not sure if I’ll have a new review up before the weekend; if not, it’ll be sometime next week before one will be up. There’s a nasty rumor going around that it’s my birthday next Monday and my wife has something planned for the weekend that she won’t tell me about. All I know is that we’ll be travelling, so that means I won’t have much time for writing reviews. In the meantime, take care and snag a copy of these great books while they’re cheap!

No comments: